Running WhatsApp on PC while doing all the stuff is one of the most common desire of today for the people like me, who have to stick with a PC for hours. And I think having WhatsApp on PC is really very convenient whether it’s about ease of typing or not getting disturbed by notifications on your phone again and again. So, whithout wasting let’s start with two best methods of doing this. Well there are several methods of doing this but I got these two to be the most convenient.
First Method : Using BlueStacks
- Well, BlueStacks is a kind of Android emulator and I found I the fastest. I got to use some other Android emulator like Andy Android Emulator but I found BlueStacks to be best. Now how to install.
- Download BlueStacks from the given link DOWNLOAD or BLUESTACKS .
- Run the downloaded file and follow the instructions to install.
- After installing BlueStacks just open it and follow the procedure to setup your android, I’ll be similar to what you do when you turn ON your android phone or tablet for the first time.
- After you successfully setup BlueStacks with your google account, you’ll see a welcome screen, just skip to the android tab and install WhatsApp.
- The whatsapp registration process will be same as in mobiles, you’ll receive an opt on your mobile phone, just enter it and there you go – It’s all done.
Second Method : WhatsApp Web
Ya you got it right, WhatsApp. I personally use this. It’s so simple and time saving that this is the best method. The only problem with this method is that you’ll need both your phone and the PC connected to internet to use WhatsApp on PC. Here’re the steps
Open you web browser. It runs best on Chrome & Mozilla, earlier it wasn’t but now it’s available for Microsoft Edge Browser also.
- Type web.whatsapp.com in web browser’s address bar or just open this link WhatsApp Web .
- You’ll see a webpage showing a QR code as you can see in the image below.
- Now take your phone and open WhatsApp. Click on the menu button from where you got to the settings or status option. And select WhatsApp Web from there.
- The above step will open a QR code scanner, now just scan the QR code from the webpage opened on your PC.
- That’s it you are done. Enjoy.
One thing I would like to mark is that you must Log out WhatsApp from the PC. And you can do this just by going back to the WhatsApp Web option on your phone and click on log out over there.