I’ve tried a handful of apps to use my Android Smartphone as Keyboard and Mouse for my PC and Mac and fulfil the need of wireless keyboard and mouse. Some of them were
But the best in my opinion is the WiFi Mouse from Necta.
I find the WiFi Mouse really easy to install and because of the WiFi connectivity it provide a flawless experience. It not only allows us to use the keyboard and mouse function but also include Music Player Controller, Voice Controller, Customised Game Controller. It’s cross-platform so one app to control your PC, Mac and Linux machines. Also one of the upcoming features include Remote Application Feature – which allows you to access and open apps directly from a drawer within your app.
How to setup WiFi Mouse?
- Download The WiFi Mouse app on your Android or iOS Smartphone/Tablet.
- Install WiFi Mouse Server on your Windows/Mac/Linux Machine. Use The Below Links.
- Run the WiFi Mouse server. You can also set it to launch automatically with startup.
- Connect you Smartphone with the same router with which your system is connected.
- Now simply open the WiFi Mouse in your smartphone and select the device you want to control – app will automatically get connected with your system.
- You’re all set now.